Danish SpeechDat(II) FDB-1000
View resource name in all available languages
Base de données SpeechDat(II) FDB-1000 du danois
The Danish SpeechDat(II) FDB-1000 contains the recordings of 1,000 Danish speakers (1940 males, 2060 females) recorded over the Danish fixed telephone network.
This speech database was validated by SPEX (the Netherlands) to assess its compliance with the SpeechDat format and content specifications.
Speech samples are stored as sequences of 8-bit 8 kHz A-law. Each prompted utterance is stored in a separate file. Each signal file is accompanied by an ASCII SAM label file which contains the relevant descriptive information.
Each speaker uttered the following items:
* 3 application words
* 1 sequence of 10 isolated digits
* 4 connected digits (1 sheet number –5/10 digits, 1 telephone number –9/11 digits, 1 credit card number -16 digits, 1 PIN code -6 digits)
* 3 dates (1 spontaneous e.g. birthday, 1 word style prompted date, 1 relative and general date expression)
* 1 word spotting phrase using an embedded application word
* 1 isolated digit
* 3 spelled word (1 spontaneous e.g. own forename, 1 spelling of directory city name, 1 real word for coverage)
* 1 currency money amount
* 1 natural number
* 5 directory assistance names (1 spontaneous e.g. own forename, 1 city of school at 7 years, 1most frequent cities out of a set of 500, 1 most frequent company/agency out of a set of 500 names, 1 "forename surname" out of a set of 500 names)
* 2 yes/no questions (1 predominantly "yes" question, 1 predominantly "no" question)
* 9 phonetically rich sentences
* 2 time phrases (1 spontaneous time of day, 1 word style time phrase)
* 4 phonetically rich words
A pronunciation lexicon with a phonemic transcription in SAMPA is also included.
View resource description in all available languages